Saturday, September 24, 2005

time for another poem now

TO LIVE IS TO LEARN
To live long is to ceaselessly yearn
for the "good ole days" - the traditional ways
to hear again whatever folly grandma says
nothing as prodigiously abysmal as our own fern.
Once nostalgia sets in - it never sways
You will fondly remember, always.
Dreams will never die
Passions will always pry.
To live is to make mistakes
And to try and mend them if we do care
and if we still fail in our wake
we can hope someone will come who will dare
sons and daughters can pick up the mantle
we have but to pass them the torch
hopefully our work they will not dismantle
and of ours they do not just covet the Porsche!
To live is to die progressively
as we improve, paradoxically
To die... is to find serenity
to concatenate at last all of our complexity
in Heaven - before Our Maker
the Lord God Creator

Copyright ©2005 Luciano Pimentel A.R.R.


Not only was it time for another poem - but it was time for another bout with the blues, perhaps? Oh well... I guess I cannot enjoy levity one hundred percent of the time - I would have invented the word "dramedy" if it had not been dreamed up by some network executive somewhere already...! Although I enjoy my moments of whimsicality, there is no denying my moodiness, I suppose!
Carry on...

1 Comments:

Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...

Thank You Very Kindly - I try!

Thanks for stopping by!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Marshfield, Vermont Forecast


Watch Videos:

  1. CARAVAN (Bond)
  2. EXPLOSIVE (Bond)
  3. FUEGO (Bond)
  4. VICTORY (Bond)
  5. VIVA (Bond)
  6. WINTERSUN (Bond)
Video Codes by VideoCodeZone.Com


Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com


Free FAQ Database from Bravenet Free FAQ Database from Bravenet.com




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!


Disclaimer: to the best of my knowledge, the images that are used here,
simply to help the reader visualize the action or the main protagonist,
are in the public domain.
If anyone sees an image used here that belongs to them,
do not hesitate to e-mail me about it
and I will remove it, if proof of ownership is given.
Or... I will give credit where credit is due;
it is as simple as that!
Muito Obrigado!
Sempre Por O Melhor
+++