Monday, January 01, 2007

2007: Year of The Pig? Time to unleash a secret weapon then...



Triple 'B' versus Brat 'The Pig Man' Lard - that is, lard as in a speech interspersed with stranger than strange words!
That's surely something everyone can relate to - everywhere!
Brat is just ONE of a cast of zillions (or so it seems) that populate a pet project of mine (pet in more ways than one!) which I have kept under wraps for too long already! Heck, it was the Year of The Dog (underdog?) and I already had this ready to go! Me and my damnable habit of "biding my time"...
Evidently, from the name, Brat here belongs to a cast, an elite even, that brings together anthpomorphism and sports entertainment like nothing has before...!
Also quite clear here, with my background in history and near-teaching, I strive to make my projects EDUCATIONAL as much as they are ENTERTAINING - and, here, one would learn about the world, all of its species, customs, ecological issues, even political ones and much, much more - all wrapped up, allegorically enough, in a send-up of pro-wrestling!
Nota Bene: Brat is not the headliner of this "show" - he can be dropped at a drop of a hat! I have a long list of 100% original characters to use before I resort to parodies of retired grapplers I don't even admire one iota...! "Amalgam characters", those gems in the rough that incorporate elements from various sources, are always best - for they become walking/talking cornucopias of interest then, rife with wondrous stories to tell and avenues of perennial interest to explore to the infinite degree that children of all ages - from age 7 to 77 - will enjoy and, indeed, learn a whole lot from! ;)


There is no doubt about it on my luminous mind that this little pet project of mine would make a killing as a cartoon, toyline, series of video-games, animated feature, CD-ROM offering, assorted merchandizing items - the works! Alas, I made the boo-boo of trusting a tiny itty bitty agency such as Gary Ahlert's to try and sell this overall concept as a toyline first... I probably should have created word-of-mouth publicity for it initially as a comic-book, à-la-T.M.N.T. I guess, and gone from there...! Generating interest is never easy, no matter the potential of the initial concept! Well then - I shall take the bully by the horns and do it all myself - since Gary never did the job! Onwards with the "WHOO-OH.W. RASSLIN WITH BITE" brand! I'll keep under wraps as much as I want still - to be unveiled only to serious bidders and companies with enough backbone to support this thing to the fullest...!
If you think that's your company - get in touch ASAP! ;)




+++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Marshfield, Vermont Forecast


Watch Videos:

  1. CARAVAN (Bond)
  2. EXPLOSIVE (Bond)
  3. FUEGO (Bond)
  4. VICTORY (Bond)
  5. VIVA (Bond)
  6. WINTERSUN (Bond)
Video Codes by VideoCodeZone.Com


Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com


Free FAQ Database from Bravenet Free FAQ Database from Bravenet.com




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!


Disclaimer: to the best of my knowledge, the images that are used here,
simply to help the reader visualize the action or the main protagonist,
are in the public domain.
If anyone sees an image used here that belongs to them,
do not hesitate to e-mail me about it
and I will remove it, if proof of ownership is given.
Or... I will give credit where credit is due;
it is as simple as that!
Muito Obrigado!
Sempre Por O Melhor
+++